Monday, June 30, 2008

30 Days of Movies

I have two problems. The first problem is that I have a blog dedicated to film, but I’m horrible at posting regularly. Part of this is because I’m not particularly privy to insider news any sooner than anyone else. Why should I repeat what’s already in a bunch of other sites? The other part is that I just don’t have a structure in place for regular updating.

The second problem is that I have acquired so many films as of late that my viewing list is totally backlogged. I’m getting at least a one film a day and right now, I probably watch about 3 a week. That list builds up quick.

So here’s what I’m doing: First, I’m planning a redesign of the blog and establishing a schedule for updating that works with my freelancing and personal life. While that’s going on, I’m going to implement a blogging goal starting today to get me in the habit of updating. I’m going to post a small review every day for the next 30 days.

30 days of movies. This way, I’ll work down my viewing list and be productive with Shot Reverse Shot.

No comments: